Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sorry For The Delay

It has been sometime since my last posting and I am sorry for the delay. I was finishing up mu education (my 5th degree) at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) and getting a education in the fact that this institution of higher learning does not like disabled veterans. It would seem that in our new liberal political environment those who have served in the military are pariahs and must be watched with suspicion though government money associated with allowing those evil veterans to attend the university are grabbed with both hands.
I will tell you more in future posts, you just simply will not believe what has happened. Also bear with us as everything is being overhauled and we will add internet television to the offerings from kenhudnall.com.. Until next time, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment